Exchange Program Study Abroad
If you apply through an Academic Exchange Program between your institution and FAAP, you must send your documents through your International Office to the International Office of FAAP.
Independent Students (Study Abroad):
If you apply by your own, you must send your documents (including this application) to the International Office of FAAP.
- Application Form;
- The most recent school transcript and copy of your undergraduate degree if you are graduated;
- Two photographs size 3 x 4 (digital photo can also be accepted);
- A copy of the identification page of your passport;
- Personal Statement.
- Send a scanned copy of the required documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send the original documents by courier to:
Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado – FAAP
Departamento de Intercâmbio e Internacionalização
Rua Alagoas, 903, CEP 01242-902 - São Paulo, Brasil
If you apply through your home institution, the International Office will send the letter of acceptance to your Exchange Program Coordinator. If you are an independent student, you should provide the most convenient address for you to receive the letter.
- It is the student's responsibility to apply and obtain the student visa and health insurance valid in Brazil for the period of the program.
The International Office will help you to find suitable accommodation in São Paulo. Please contact email@example.com